HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE:
Registration and testing takes approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Cardiac SPECT STRESS TEST
Testing take approximately three (3) to Four (4) hours to complete.
The majority of this time is spent in the nuclear medicine waiting room.
You might want to bring a book or magazine to occupy your time.
Sorry, no children under 18 or pregnant women allowed in the nuclear waiting room.
Testing takes approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Will they require someone to bring them home? No.
- How many people are allowed to be with them? None during the procedure.
- Cardiac SPECT Stress Test appointment times are between 6:45am – 8:15am or 11:30am to 12:45pm.
- Cardiac PET Stress Test appointment times are between 7:45am and 3:45pm daily.